- The existence of Neptune was predicted through mathematical modelling based on Sir Isaac Newton‘s Law of gravity
- Radio waves were predicted by James Clerk Maxwell
- Final anthropic principle – highly contentious prediction bordering on philosophy
- Antimatter was predicted by Paul Dirac on the basis of his formulation of relativistic quantum mechanics.
- Unipolarity was predicted by Fichte on the basis of his analysis of the challenge of Napoleon and by K’ang Yu-wei on the basis of the macro-historical trend and global closure.
- The Cold War was predicted by Alexis de Tocqueville on the basis of the expansion of Russia and America.
- World Wars were predicted by K’ang Yu-wei and George Vacher de Lapouge on the basis of the macro-historical trend and global closure.
- American unipolarity was predicted by George Vacher de Lapouge on the basis of combination of macro-historical trend, global closure and racial theory and by H. G. Wells on the basis of the development level.
- The dissolution of the USSR was predicted by Emmanuel Todd on the basis of economic and national factors.
- The Higgs Boson, an elementary particle, was predicted by Peter Higgs based on a theoretical model in 1964 and its existence could be confirmed in 2013.
Total Page Visits: 501 - Today Page Visits: 1